Pricing, Ordering, Delivering, and Setting Up Your Geodesic Dome
There can be many variables that contribute to “the process” of pricing, ordering, delivering, and setting up your geodesic dome. Factors to consider include whether we are discussing a sale or a rental, an event dome, a standard dome or one with customizations or upgrades, a single dome versus multiple domes.
Additional factors we consider are production dates, your installation location, crew staffing, heavy equipment rentals, etc.
Geodome Ireland’s dome order process consists of:
- Look through our website and work with Geodome Ireland to identify the dome style, size and budget range to fit your vision.
- Fill out a customer Enquiry Form with any additional questions about product, price or customisations.
- Geodome Ireland will work with you to finalise your design and sort logistics.
- Together we generate and sign a sales or rental agreement with production timeline (50% deposit is required to begin production, balance due upon delivery)
- Within 3-4 weeks, your dome is delivered to the specified location.
- During the Q&A / design stage, we’ll sort out the best option for construction. Construction Options are as follows:
- Geodome Ireland builds your dome – arranges all crew, travel, lodging, equipment and anchoring
- You build your dome – you arrange all crew, travel, lodging, equipment and anchoring
- Geodome Ireland sends a build manager to manage construction with your provided crew
- If it’s a short-term event, the same options apply to dome removal
We know that your time is valuable. Let us assure you that you will receive impeccable service from Geodome Ireland. To start the process, share your vision with us, tell us where and when, and your event dome will appear on time and within budget.